For current league standings and averages see our league standings page.
To view the Greek Challenge tournament results see the Greek Challenge page.
Weekly League Schedule
Season 2012 - 2013
- 6:30 PM - Sunday Night Scramble [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 4 per team (at least one member of both genders required per team)
- 1:00 PM - Monday Young @ Heart [USBC] - Mixed Adult Senior - 5 per team
6:30 PM - Nodaway Janes [USBC] - Women Adult - 4 per team
9:30 PM - Monday NWMSU Students - NWMSU Students - 4 per team
- 4:00 PM - Special Olympics - Adults/Youths with disablities - 4 per team
6:30 PM - Nodaway [USBC] - Men Adult - 5 per team
11:50 PM - Midnight Rollers - Adult Mixed - 3 per team
- 7:00 PM - Men's City [USBC] - Men Adult - 4 per team
9:30 PM - Wednesday NWMSU Students - NWMSU Students - 4 per team
- 1:00 PM - Thursday Young @ Heart [USBC] - Mixed Adult Senior - 4 per team
6:30 PM - Thursday Mixed Doubles [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 4 per team (2 men / 2 women per team)
- 8:00 AM - Friday AM Mixed [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 4 per team
- 8:30 AM - Bantam Bumpers - Youth Ages 8 and under - 4 per team
8:30 AM - Prep Division [USBC Youth] - Youth Ages 9-11 - 4 per team
11:00 AM - Junior Division [USBC Youth] - Youth Ages 12-18 - 4 per team
Leagues specified with "[USBC]" means that the league is USBC certified and will require a USBC membership to be purchased through the Maryville USBC Association the first session of league. It is a one time fee for the season and allows you to enter any USBC certified tournament nationwide. You can bowl in multiple leagues with the same membership. If you bowl in another USBC association other than Maryville, you will be required to pay the local fee amount.