If there are any leagues you are interested in joining or want to know more information about, you can contact us from our contact page or send us a message on our Facebook.
For current league standings and averages see our league standings page.
Weekly League Schedule
Fall/Winter Season 2020 - 2021
- 4:00 PM - NW Bowling Club - 2 per team
6:30 PM - Sunday Night Open [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 4 per team
- 1:00 PM - Monday Young @ Heart [USBC] - Mixed Adult Senior - 4 per team
- 4:00 PM - Special Olympics - Adults/Youths with disabilities - 4 per team (League is currently inactive due to COVID).
6:30 PM - Nodaway [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 4 per team
- 7:00 PM - Wednesday Men's League [USBC] - Men Adult - 4 per team
- 1:00 PM - Thursday Young @ Heart [USBC] - Mixed Adult Senior - 4 per team
- 8:15 AM - Friday AM Mixed [USBC] - Mixed Adult - 3 per team
- 11:00 AM - Bantam Bumpers [USBC Youth] - Youth Ages 8 and under - 4 per team
11:00 AM - Prep Division [USBC Youth] - Youth Ages 9-12 - 4 per team
11:00 AM - Junior Division [USBC Youth] - Youth Ages 13-18 - 4 per team
Leagues specified with "[USBC]" means that the league is USBC certified and will require a USBC membership to be purchased through the Maryville USBC Association the first session of league. It is a one time fee for the season and allows you to enter any USBC certified tournament nationwide. You can bowl in multiple leagues with the same membership. If you bowl in another USBC association other than Maryville, you will be required to pay the local fee amount.